Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What really gets me going!

Have you ever had those people who think they know you but they really don't? Does it ever just really bug you that they sit and talk to their friends about you thinking they know everything about you. I absolutely hate that. I hate how people sit there and talk about me and think they know me when they only have me on Facebook or have talked to me once. They think they can talk about your life and say mean things but, they really can't. It's not like I am going around spreading rumors about them. I hate how many people think it's okay to spread lies. I love to be honest and when people ask me if I was talking about them I am honest with them of why I said it.

Have you ever thought that you had a good friend but, in the end they just back stab you? Though yet you still seem to share everything with them. Some how I always get into that situation. I say to myself I am not going to tell that person what I did. Yet, in the end I always seem to do so. It just isn't right yet I can never figure out why I do it. I feel like if I do not share what I did with them then I feel like I am losing them. Though why would I wanna have a friend who shares all my secrets. I don't so I just start to slowly ignore them. Yeah I know I shouldn't do that but, who cares I feel like it's the best thing I can do.


Now there's another thing that gets me going. When city people say "You're just a wanna be hick." It's like excuse me I at least work on the farm when I go home. I can drive a tractor go mudding dirt bike in circles around you. There is no reason to call em a wanna be hick it's more like half  of the people at Davies are wanna be hicks. Though where I come from we are not hicks. We are small town kids who know what to do with our life and know how to work for our money. We do not get our money just handed to us like half the kids in Fargo do. It's pathetic and for them to rub the money in a persons face. It is just ridiculous because honestly I'm fine with my apartment. I mean we can at least afford it we don't have to take any loans or mortgages out on it unlike all the people who think they are rich. Half of these kids who drive fancy cars wouldn't have them if their parents were not taking loans out constantly. It's funny because i bet if anyone of these little rich snooty people miss a payment the bank could have all their cars and houses in no time.

So as you can see I can really get going on some things. Though I am a very nice person I don't really like to show my mean side in public I hide it till i get home them express it. People just need to learn that the world it not all about them. Though this is life and drama and all that comes along with it so I suppose you just have to life with it. The famous acronym "YOLO" Thanks guys for reading and I hope I got to you in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment