Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Camouflage is the way I see Life!

Now yes as you can see I am a country girl. I love to hang around with the boys and go to derbies, do a little mud slingin' here and there, but there's one thing you can NOT count me out of is HUNTING! I love hunting ever sense i was just a little squirt. I mean come on who wouldn't love to sit in a car and drive around looking for the big brown animal. It doesn't just have to be Deer you hunt either it can be any game that is in your area or maybe you would like to leave your state and go find a better game. When you have the chance go to another country and hunt their game. Now many girls do not like the sport called hunting. Many girls do not even consider it to be a sport. though to me hunting is a sport.



I love the adrenalin rush you get when you see one coming out of the trees or on the run. I like waking up early in the morning and putting on my camouflage and orange and coming out to look for the TIRTY- Point Buck.I know I am a Little bit crazy for all  of this but, to me it's a way of life.

Now this upcoming deer season hunter have crossed a problem. There is a disease going around and a lot of the deer population is dying out. The Game and Fish Department of North Dakota says  that one tag will be given out to everyone who is drawn. They also say that there possibly might not be a second drawing this year so if you do not get drawn then your out for hunting season. Sure there is other seasons for different game but, hunting is the most popular. I mean if i don't get a tag this year i might just cry. :( I missed so many years because I wasn't old enough and by golly I do not want to miss another one.

I do not just do deer hunting though around my lovely state. I have many opportunities to go out with friends and hunt other game. I love it when i get invited along with the boys to go out and do some hunting. When i am hunting with them it's a bonding time. I mean sure we have other times we get to bond but, hunting brings us closer together cause most girls would rather throw on make up and get all dolled up then skip the make up, put your hair in a ponytail, and throw on some dirty jeans and camouflage top.

So, If you like hunting like me here's some steps I want you to fallow to make it a safe hunting experience for everybody.
1) Do not shoot unless you have your hunter safety
2) Do not point a gun at someone even if unloaded
3) Always make sure your gun is on safety while in a car
4) Do not consume alcohol while hunting
5) Make sure you do not have a shell in the chamber unless shooting.


Now go out and have some fun if you would like to know when you can shoot certain game here is the North Dakota Game and Fish Department to look them up.http://gf.nd.gov/about/season-dates.html

No comments:

Post a Comment